Technology has become an integral part in virtually all aspects of education, broadly covering curriculum planning, content development and delivery, communication among learners, instructors and institution, assessment and programme evaluation. The International Conference on Technology in Education (ICTE) aims to serve as a platform for relevant academic exchanges across higher education institutions, focusing especially on sharing of good practices and results from studies.
We sincerely welcome administrators, teaching staff, researchers and persons involved in higher education to participate in this event. ICTE 2018 is organized by Caritas Institute of Higher Education (CIHE).
Papers are welcome on topics relevant to the conference. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Blended learning in practice
- Mobile learning and ubiquitous learning
- Use of social media for learning
- Computer supported collaborative learning (CSCL)
- Intelligent tutoring and advising systems
- Learning platforms and content management systems
- Massive open online courses
- Institutional policies on technology-enhanced learning
- Knowledge management through technology
- Educational administration through technology
- Technology in Vocational and Professional Education and Training (VPET)
Other relevant topics would be considered.
Excellent Paper Awards
The ICTE will be attended by academics, professional experts and practitioners and receive notable contributions from them. As a recognition of the outstanding contributions, the Programme Committee is pleased to announce that “Excellent Paper Awards” will be established and results will be announced at the Closing Ceremony.
Accepted papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings if they are submitted by specified deadlines. Authors of selected papers will also be invited to submit extended versions for publication in the Springer's Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) and special issues of international journals.